Pages

3/5/07

Book Review: "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson


I just finished reading "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. I really enjoyed reading this book. I really don't know anything about photography, but now after reading this book, I feel like I understand so much more. I feel like I can now read other photography books and understand what they are talking about. I think this is a must read for anyone new to photography. The only negative I have about this book is that the last part about where to take your metering was not as thourough as I would have liked. I feel like if he would have made a graph or chart showing various situations and where he would take his meter reading, I would have grasped it better. I got confused with his talk about sky brothers and blue jean brother etc.

No comments: